MURCIE ROADSTER WHEELS FOR SELL

why tryy

Another set of roadster wheels for sell except these are 06 and they are bran new with 58 miles on the them. PM me if interested.

• 1 month later...

I did have a set of 05 and a set of 06, for now I'm keeping my roadster until the next one. Good luck on your find.

I have a set of 06 roadster wheels whith <200 miles on them if anyone is interested.

Best offer $$ I guess

///MK

I am interested in buying 06 roadster wheels. Please let me know how much you want for them and we'll go from there. And could you post pics too cause I don't want wheesl with scuffs on them. Thanks!!

http://www.lambo-power.com/phpBB2/viewtopi...pic.php?t=16287

The wheels are 100% perfect that I can promise with not a single scuff on them. they where driven about 200 miles before I got my aftermarket rims and my car is always garaged and has yet to even be parked near a curb (I live out in the sticks). My understanding is new they are around 2500 a pop. I can give you the whole set with tires & nutz (very important on these wheels) for $6k. If you really need the close-up pics I can ask my guy Abe to take a few. They have been resting in his warehouse since the install of the aftermarket rims. If you are interested in a refinish (chrome , black powder coat etc.) Abe is able to take care of that as well for a reasonable additional cost.

let me know I will be ebaying them in about a week with a 6k reserve if I do not move them beforehand. If you are or can get your car to the shop (DC area) I am sure my guys can even mount them for you.

///MK

not really relevent but here is the pic of the car being prepped for the work they did to it. gives you an idea of the level of detail and great care this car has been given. the wheels where taken of this same say and the wheels shown in the pic are in fact the very wheels for sale.

like I said the wheels like the car is perfect.

///MK

• 2 weeks later...