what is a Countach

vmanaktala

A bit off topic.

I've reminded to myself the talk about origin of the Countach's name, that no one here ever heard this word used by anyone etc. Well, I've recently met my friend that is studying in Italy, and this subject has come up during our talk. He said that the word "countach" operates in a local dialect in the Piemonte, and it is used to express admiration regarding the attributes of female beauty. What's interesting and funny at the same time is he said that he had heard it used only a couple times, always by some very older gentleman. :)

That's pretty much how the car got its name. Some guy , I think at the factory, said Countach when he saw the prototype...which means...as you said.

Here's what I think a Countach is...

:heart: :prayer:

Sailustrations....I agree. The picture captures what the Countach is about.

I had 1120278 out on a similar road today !

That's pretty much how the car got its name. Some guy , I think at the factory, said Countach when he saw the prototype...which means...as you said.

It was actually a member of the press. Not sure which publication or TV show, but that's where it was given its name.