Pic of a wild looking phantom

fadetoblack

MYBE ITS MIKE JONESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS WHO? MIKE JONESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

WWWWHAT!!!! OKAY!!!!!

YEA!!!!!!!!

i guess i found out it belongs to chad johnson
If you think about it most sports players will have one (relitive to how many cars RR sells)

Why is it a shame? Its basicly the ultimate luxury sedan and those guys get paid enough to have one, I dont see the problem.

Guest skokos
Why is it a shame? Its basicly the ultimate luxury sedan and those guys get paid enough to have one, I dont see the problem.
no,i understand that.i was commenting on how it looks like a goofy clown mobile now,they should just get a set of light up valve covers to complete the whole look

no,i understand that.i was commenting on how it looks like a goofy clown mobile now,they should just get a set of light up valve covers to complete the whole look

They lower the class of the car and the image of the car.

Not that my drunck friends hanging out of my car helps any :roll:

Personally I rather see those guys driving in a phantom with 22inch wheels, yelling and waving out the car than an 80 year old couple. I actually give them more credit for buying a phantom than some ridiculous Chrysler with scissor doors.

Guest skokos
Personally I rather see those guys driving in a phantom with 22inch wheels, yelling and waving out the car than an 80 year old couple. I actually give them more credit for buying a phantom than some ridiculous Chrysler with scissor doors.
i agree with you on that!

it must be the first time he has ever been in a RR. People like that(passenger)would be dangerous if they had $$$,

If anyone ever acted like that in one of my cars he would have a long walk home. Unless he was flagging down a couple bitches for the flavor of the day.....know what i mean?

it must be the first time he has ever been in a RR. People like that(passenger)would be dangerous if they had $$$,  

If anyone ever acted like that in one of my cars he would have a long walk home. Unless he was flagging down a couple bitches for the flavor of the day.....know what i mean?

The person that did the flagging is in NY now