Bentley GT body kit

SuperVixen

They have some amazing kits (not a fan of the paint scheme of the GT Wide body though). The kits they have for Aston Martins are SICK

WOW, the bentley GT kit is awesome!

the aston martin one is alright. looks something like the new DBS that will be comin out.

Bentley GTs kit or no kit are :icon_oak: :icon_oak: :icon_oak: :icon_oak: I would go as far as saying its the worst looking car over $100K. It looks like the illegitimate child of a Jaguar S type and a turd.

Now the Mansory DB9 on the other hand is sexy...

Yes its the Mansory!!

I saw it in the motorshow last year (Dubai)

Look at this:- (See the number plate!! It says Mansory)

IMG_0724.jpg

But I like this Avus GTC

IMG_0690.jpg

Bentley GTs kit or no kit are :icon_oak: :icon_oak: :icon_oak: :icon_oak: I would go as far as saying its the worst looking car over $100K. It looks like the illegitimate child of a Jaguar S type and a turd.

Couldn't disagree more!

:eusa_naughty:

Yes its the Mansory!!

I saw it in the motorshow last year (Dubai)

Look at this:- (See the number plate!! It says Mansory)

IMG_0724.jpg

But I like this Avus GTC

IMG_0690.jpg

do you have anymore pics of the white with white rims, have been looking all over the net for pics

of white with white rims..

do you have anymore pics of the white with white rims, have been looking all over the net for pics

of white with white rims..

One of our companies Project Kahn will be unveiling a kit not only for the Bentley GT but also one for the Aston Martin DB9....stay tuned for Pix....

• 1 month later...

:eusa_dance: :eusa_dance: I love the white! The Avus is great too, just I'm bias agains that color.

My only complaint about the white car is with the rims. I like the white-on-white, but They do not look to fit the quality of the vehicle itself

• 1 month later...

The kit for the Bentley GT/GTC is called a MANSORY. Call Arnie at Globe Motorsports (www.globemotorsports.com). He is a distributer and a really good guy. I have bought multiple sets of wheels and acccess from him for multiple high end cars...matter of fact he is having a set of HRE 546R in Black made for me now. :icon_mrgreen: