2008 Mercedes-Benz CL65 AMG

RyanRo24

:icon_pray: :icon_pray:

Why does it say one out of 40 on the little control piece?

I noticed that too. I have no idea myself. I LOVE the shape/lines of the new CLS/CL body. This AMG just makes it that much more beautiful. The interior is amazing too.

I think I found my next daily driver. :monkeyleft: :monkeyleft: :monkeyleft: :monkeyleft: Of course I'll wait until they drop like a rock in price like the first CL 65's did and sell the aston and then pick up one of these. Dam that car is SICK.

:icon_pray: :icon_pray:

Why does it say one out of 40 on the little control piece?

7-2008-mercedes-benz-cl-65-amg.jpg

I don't know but maybe it has something to do with that AMG are celebrating their 40th Anniversary??

I don't know but maybe it has something to do with that AMG are celebrating their 40th Anniversary??

I'm sure it does. Maybe that means only 40 are getting that carbon fiber treatment?

The article doesn't mention it.

Really nice. If i were over 50 , it will be one of the cars that i will check.

I d take this over a Bentley CGT

that is pretty. i drove the cl550, its all new. it will drop in price like most of the merc's do. but as hsa said, continental gt or this??? tough one

c

Looks outstanding and we all know it is quality at its best, looking forward to a test drive, the only problems I see is the stupid 100 km/h speed limit in Australia and me loosing my licence again for sure :eusa_wall:

Looks outstanding and we all know it is quality at its best, looking forward to a test drive, the only problems I see is the stupid 100 km/h speed limit in Australia and me loosing my licence again for sure :eusa_wall:

:lol2: I can't wait to see pictures of the actual car. I'm sure it's a killer.

:icon_thumleft:

Thats a 63, not a 65. You can see it on the side marker which tells which engine it has. The 63 badge is much larger then the 65, and on the 65 it says v12 biturbo in two lines