bmw 5 series

Jerry123

hey guys,

picked up a 2007 bmw 525xi last summer and now im thinking of doing some upgrades. Any suggestions?

BTW its the barbera red (i think thats how its spelt) on beige.

Jerry,

Take a look at Dinan

http://www.dinancars.com/Series.asp?Series...0&Model=107

They will have more performance geared upgrades in the future I'm sure, the E60 is still relatively new.

You can also give AC Schnitzer a call or check out their site.

http://www.ac-schnitzer.de/en/bmw-cars/pro...3/general-info/

I'm sure some other BMW owners on here can chime in with companies they recommend. BMWRACER perhaps.

Enjoy the new car!

You see ive been contemplating whether or not i should put a tint and black rims with a crome lip. Dont know if it will look good on the car. Tommorow i will post pics of the car so you can see what i mean.

Any chance SP can fit an exhaust on the 5-series?

If you can bring your car over to us I am sure we can put together something. But what would you like to do first? Exhaust, wheels, tint? We can do it all here for you! :eusa_dance:

If you can bring your car over to us I am sure we can put together something. But what would you like to do first? Exhaust, wheels, tint? We can do it all here for you! :eusa_dance:

I would but there is one problem...i live in Toronto. Any suggestions to where i can get theses mods done?

• 2 weeks later...
I would but there is one problem...i live in Toronto. Any suggestions to where i can get theses mods done?

The AC Exhaust tip looks nice

ACS-5SERIES-STUDIO-BUMPER.jpg

But as far as other exhaust options that I'd recommend, not really. Aftermarket tips and custom piping would be one suggestion.

With a car like that i'd recommend no optical modifications and just performance mods. Make the 997 owner wonder when you blast past him. LOL.

A friend and I were thinking about modifying a 335i Sedan by getting the non chrome grille, putting on a 320 sticker on the rear, and having someone modify the exhaust so it looks like a 4 banger. Then do performance mods (chip + whatever Schmiedemann can think of).

LOL

M

With a car like that i'd recommend no optical modifications and just performance mods. Make the 997 owner wonder when you blast past him. LOL.

A friend and I were thinking about modifying a 335i Sedan by getting the non chrome grille, putting on a 320 sticker on the rear, and having someone modify the exhaust so it looks like a 4 banger. Then do performance mods (chip + whatever Schmiedemann can think of).

LOL

M

Wow, i like the thought. Maybe ill think of entertaining an idea like that :icon_thumleft:

Parts can be shipped.

Intake is easy DIY with hand tools. If not any competent mechanic can install it.

Brakes and suspension, find a BMW mechanic for this.

Exhaust, any competent muffler shop.

None of these mods are rocket science and can be done in a short amount of time.