06 oem Gallardo wheels

bullpen

Set of four (4) Like New Factory-OEM 2006 Lamborghini Gallardo"19" wheels and tires. Wheels are "Silver" in color. Sizes are 19"x8.5 with 235-35ZR19 front and 19"x11 with 295-30ZR19 rear. Tires are Pirelli Rosso's with 95% tread. Wheels have NO marks. Center caps are included .

$3,100 obo

please email if interested at [email protected].

here is a pic of the wheels on my G.

post-7484-1181199024_thumb.jpg

Guest miyagi
Set of four (4) Like New Factory-OEM 2006 Lamborghini Gallardo"19" wheels and tires. Wheels are "Silver" in color. Sizes are 19"x8.5 with 235-35ZR19 front and 19"x11 with 295-30ZR19 rear. Tires are Pirelli Rosso's with 95% tread. Wheels have NO marks. Center caps are included .

$3,100 obo

please email if interested at [email protected].

here is a pic of the wheels on my G.

Hi

from the UK and looking for some Callisto alloys, don't seem to be able to download the pic of the wheels to tell if these are the ones. Tried your email but that bounced back, can you email me a pic [email protected]

Thanks

Hi

from the UK and looking for some Callisto alloys, don't seem to be able to download the pic of the wheels to tell if these are the ones. Tried your email but that bounced back, can you email me a pic [email protected]

Thanks

Hey Michael.... i sent you an email.. let me know if these satisfy... thanks for the inquiry