custom dials??

abunawafff

hi guys

does any one know a place that i can get the plastick round plate that is in the speeedo and other dials customized??

i want to change the fonts on the dials ( the parts that has the writing) lool

well any one know how to do this??? is there a down side???

and any one know some one who is up for the job???

thanx for ur info :icon_super:

ABU

hi guys

does any one know a place that i can get the plastick round plate that is in the speeedo and other dials customized??

ABU

Try these guys. http://www.paspeedo.com/

hi guys

ABU

what are you trying to do?? are you trying to get acurate dials that tell the correct speed? since the Diablos are off 10% to go 90mph the dial needs to say 100mph. Ive been thinking about getting someone to replicate the dial and make the speed correct :D

• 2 weeks later...
what are you trying to do?? are you trying to get acurate dials that tell the correct speed? since the Diablos are off 10% to go 90mph the dial needs to say 100mph. Ive been thinking about getting someone to replicate the dial and make the speed correct :D

yess i was thinking of that, also i was thinking of getting dofrent fonts and maby in arabic.... but mainly the 10% diffrence

North Hollywood Speedo (link in reply above) can correct your speedo, no problem, they have done it for me, you send them the speedo, tell them how it is off and they recalibrate it.

sweet.

-J

yess i was thinking of that, also i was thinking of getting dofrent fonts and maby in arabic.... but mainly the 10% diffrence

A nice touch would be to get the markers for the speeds in diamonds :icon_thumleft:

A nice touch would be to get the markers for the speeds in diamonds :icon_thumleft:

if your still in the Liberachi days.... well i would like to say... youve woken up on the eve of 2008..... :eusa_dance: :eusa_wall: :eek3dance:

loool

pluss this isnt 50 cents's car...loool