Fag sightings post

boytronic

Hey,

Wheres the big fag sighting post - my colleagues want to see it and I can't find it via the search!

Thanks...

you lambo guys aren't haters are you? :icon_mrgreen:

We're not "Haters" as you say....

We just think its completely queer to wear tons and tons of "advertising" clothes for your car.... Especially when the colors are RED & YELLOW a combination that screams "LOOK AT ME!" and which nobody but Ronald McDonald wears by choice.

I just went to a car show where 75 Lamborghinis showed up.... Aside from the Lamborghini dealership guys wearing matching dealership shirts so you could Identify them, I didnt see a single article of "Lamborghini clothing"....

There where 5 Ferraris yet I saw at least 10 guys wearing Ferrari shirts/hats/shoes....

Lol... It's just harmless fun! - Don't hate anyone at all, in fact the F430 is one of the best cars I've ever driven... If my Avatar pic was working you'd see it's me in an F430 Spider - but because the car is RED, even my friends commented that I look GAY in it... There's another pic of me in the Murcie, and I actually look good in that... Go figure! ;)