Lol 2 722 in the same place in Romania

ameer

Apparently I need to live and work in Romania.

You would be surprised of the number of exotics here :icon_mrgreen: 1 Veyron here and one more coming.

Though i like one thing ! Slrs and Lambos are the most common, not a day passes that i don't see one! We don't like Ferraris that much :icon_mrgreen:

• 3 weeks later...

Ya romania is really getting itself on the map. im originally from there, and I go back every summer. The GIRLS are better than the cars.

Ya romania is really getting itself on the map. im originally from there, and I go back every summer. The GIRLS are better than the cars.

now you wil have to prove that with some pics :icon_mrgreen:

now you wil have to prove that with some pics :icon_mrgreen:

trust me Diogo, the girls are smokin' hot!!! Every foreigner i've met here said that wholeheartedly, and i myself have traveled the world and Romania has the best girls i've seen so far! :icon_mrgreen: :icon_super:

edit: and as for cars: This is a clip at the seaside, at one of the most luxurious hotels:

There are 4 SLR here two of which are 722 edition.

This is not of the best days in terms of exotics in front of that hotel and it is not the only one :shock: with a parking lot like that :)

isn't romania gonna die out?their death rate is higher than birth

What is this about? And how is it related to exotic cars? not a very smart post... lots of countries in europe experience population decline.

isn't romania gonna die out?their death rate is higher than birth

That’s one dumb statement my friend :eusa_wall:

How long is it going to take???

Have you done some numbers?

trust me Diogo, the girls are smokin' hot!!! Every foreigner i've met here said that wholeheartedly, and i myself have traveled the world and Romania has the best girls i've seen so far! :icon_mrgreen: :icon_super:

I can't really say that Romania has "the best" outright, all of Eastern Europe has amazing women, Hungary, Serbia, Bulgaria, Romanian, even the RS in Bosnia, all simply amazing.

But Romania and Bulgaria seem to have had a large influx of exotics over the past couple of years. I'm definitely head back there next year.

Nice to see that the number of exotics in Romania is growing. You can thank the EU for that ;)

Possibly... but we are in the EU for 6 months... Exotics stared to show up around 6-7 years ago and their numbers really exploded for the past 3-4 years. It's nice, though to see exotics everyday.

I can't really say that Romania has "the best" outright, all of Eastern Europe has amazing women, Hungary, Serbia, Bulgaria, Romanian, even the RS in Bosnia, all simply amazing.

But Romania and Bulgaria seem to have had a large influx of exotics over the past couple of years. I'm definitely head back there next year.

I agree it's hard to say which country has the best ladies... It was jmo, i may be biased though :icon_mrgreen:

• 2 weeks later...

ya you can't officially say that romania has the best but it is definatly in the TOP. And I too am biased haha. I try to go every year just for that reason. Well and the partyin is fantastic

• 1 month later...
Possibly... but we are in the EU for 6 months... Exotics stared to show up around 6-7 years ago and their numbers really exploded for the past 3-4 years. It's nice, though to see exotics everyday.

Also in Monaco and on the French riviera I have seen a growing number of nice cars with Romanian number plates.

Also in Monaco and on the French riviera I have seen a growing number of nice cars with Romanian number plates.

You must have seen the black 722 on the riviera, it was delivered there and had Monegasque plates when the owner imported it to Romania. The owner also resides on the riviera

You must have seen the black 722 on the riviera, it was delivered there and had Monegasque plates when the owner imported it to Romania. The owner also resides on the riviera

No have not seen it yet. But will report if.