Mansory or Monaco?

600600again

The size of the GT is pretty practical for town driving. I can only speak for Toronto driving, but i dont think its a problem for London either.

It is no problem for driving around town.Very user friendly but unbelieavably thirsty.Might as well buy stock in an oil company before buying one :icon_mrgreen:

that car would be amazing with a baloon white paint job and titanium colored wheels or brushed aluminum wheels

Another Mansory BGT, I think this may be one of the cars that belong to the ruler of Ajman, all his cars have a similar paint job. Quite a few are in London at the moment, according to my neighbour who is from the UAE he shares the cars with his friends?

they have a matching veyron & a couple of matching flying spur limo's aswell.

apparently they are owned by the ruler of abu dhabi & these are the royal colours.

the veyron is always outside the dorchester in london as they have a permanent suite there. it was rumoured to be a gift for the ruler's son's 21st birthday & also as a reward to him for his graduation from sandhurst military academy.

they have a matching veyron & a couple of matching flying spur limo's aswell.

apparently they are owned by the ruler of abu dhabi & these are the royal colours.

the veyron is always outside the dorchester in london as they have a permanent suite there. it was rumoured to be a gift for the ruler's son's 21st birthday & also as a reward to him for his graduation from sandhurst military academy.

Not sure about the colours but nice cars, the flying spur has quad exhausts I see it often parked at the top of my road, as they go to the restaurants and bars on Walton St, and I sometimes see the Bugatti amongst the others Arab cars driving around Harrods.lol

My firends know the guy...

He is the son of the ruler of Ajman....not Abu Dhabi or Dubai

Those are his company's colors and they are now his trademark more or less...nothing to do with the Emirate

My firends know the guy...

He is the son of the ruler of Ajman....not Abu Dhabi or Dubai

Those are his company's colors and they are now his trademark more or less...nothing to do with the Emirate

Thought So :icon_thumleft: