WTB Diablo 6.0

jta00r1

Not for me but my brother in-law, looking for a clean low miles (7K or lower) wants red but open to black. If anyone has one or knows of one please PM me. Thanks

Thanks, we know that car. It use to be owned by a guy in Indiana had custom rims on it at time of ownership. No clucth work, not what we want history wise.

Thanks, we know that car. It use to be owned by a guy in Indiana had custom rims on it at time of ownership. No clucth work, not what we want history wise.

Ive personally seen that car and know the old owner.

Trust me, you have nothing to worry about. He babied that thing even a Ferrari owner would think we was OCD and obsessed

on the 7k thing. From my experience, you want absolutly NOTHING to do with a car thats 6 years old and almost 7 with such low miles!! I bought mine with 2800 miles and it was a VERY VERY VERY costly mistake with all the things that needed to be replaced from sitting. It now is almost at 12k after one year :)

The cost of bringing up to stanard running order is nowhere near worth what a small number on the odometer is, unless you dont care about paying too much for the ar then even more when seals crap out, eletricals, shocks, and on and on and on......

High milaige cars should be honored, for they are driven. Why buy a car not to drive it? Plus, after about 10-12k miles all the bugs should be worked out, and after 15k and the major servie it should be past all its growing pains :)

And a clutch should not need any work anywhere near 7k miles, if it does run away from that car!!

good luck with your search :)

btw, mines not for sale :D

i agree with most the things you say, but again it's not for me so I'm going on his requirements. I have tried to tell him about mileage is a good thing for lambos but it's his money. Just try to help him find something.

The aftermarket rim thing would make me worry.

the rims where Lowenharts, just like LamborghiniKids got on his, and Ive never heard a boo knocking his car