RESEARCH NOTICE : ISLERO

Olivier

The first Islero delivered in France in beginning of June ’68 to French importer VPM. First French registration was on 1968 12th July. Colour was light green with black leather, no A/C option. French journalist "José Rosinski" published an article in "Sport Auto magazine" in July 1968 issue. It was the first Islero presented to French Public at Paris exhibition in 1968. Then, it was sold and delivered to an unknown guy.

Second owner, a Lord who was residing in South of France, registered it in 1971 14th October and he changed it into silver colour.

Third owner owned it from 02/1975 to 1977, he changed its silver colour into ORANGE.

In mid 1977, a guy “David XXX” living in south Paris area (around Monthléry) bought it to Garage Europ Sport. That young man didn’t register it, keeping previous owner’s license plate in “37” French Dpt. This last known owner is deceased, loosing that trail. Any help allowing to locate this Islero 400 GT or to prove it was destroyed is welcome : [email protected]

Thanks in advance.

Olivier

LCB

The first Islero delivered in France in beginning of June ’68 to French importer VPM. First French registration was on 1968 12th July. Colour was light green with black leather, no A/C option. French journalist "José Rosinski" published an article in "Sport Auto magazine" in July 1968 issue. It was the first Islero presented to French Public at Paris exhibition in 1968. Then, it was sold and delivered to an unknown guy.

Second owner, a Lord who was residing in South of France, registered it in 1971 14th October and he changed it into silver colour.

Third owner owned it from 02/1975 to 1977, he changed its silver colour into ORANGE.

In mid 1977, a guy “David XXX” living in south Paris area (around Monthléry) bought it to Garage Europ Sport. That young man didn’t register it, keeping previous owner’s license plate in “37” French Dpt. This last known owner is deceased, loosing that trail. Any help allowing to locate this Islero 400 GT or to prove it was destroyed is welcome : [email protected]

Thanks in advance.

Olivier

LCB

i'm guessing you don't have a VIN?

is Orange the last color known on the car?

Correct, it's one the first 6 Islero produced that's all I know so far. None of these friends can help me Lou Herrin (Islero Registry) or Glen (Lamborghini Registry). Last color was orange in 1977. Any idea if it was destroyed or if still alive ???

i'm guessing you don't have a VIN?

is Orange the last color known on the car?

Correct, it's one the first 6 Islero produced that's all I know so far. None of these friends can help me Lou Herrin (Islero Registry) or Glen (Lamborghini Registry). Last color was orange in 1977. Any idea if it was destroyed or if still alive ???

i know a couple Isleros that are not in the registry, also in the 80's there where some Lambos that came from France to Portugal(Portugal has a lot of imigrants in France) let me pull some strings...i'll get back to you during the next week...

no promises but i will try :icon_thumleft:

It will be very nice of you to do so.

Does a Lambo Club exist in Portugal ?

Awaiting for your News !!!

Cheers,

Olivier

i know a couple Isleros that are not in the registry, also in the 80's there where some Lambos that came from France to Portugal(Portugal has a lot of imigrants in France) let me pull some strings...i'll get back to you during the next week...

no promises but i will try :icon_thumleft:

It will be very nice of you to do so.

Does a Lambo Club exist in Portugal ?

Awaiting for your News !!!

Cheers,

Olivier

hi Olivier

i've sent you a PM on Fchat :icon_thumleft: