Computer Upgrade

zo6tosv

Anyone here do a little computer reprogramming??

If yes from whom?

Thanks

Tweaking the Diablo

Looked high and low and no success :eusa_wall: . I'm going to take a wild guess and say if we want to upgrade our computer program we have to do it ourselves. Guess it comes down to dollars and cents.

It would probably be too expensive. Too bad as this mod should be good for some nice ponies.

Depends on the year of the car.

For the early cars, you might consider the Electromotive TEC 3R system, controlls everything, FI and IGN. You program it yourself.

Chadbourn Bolles

803 532 ****

Looked high and low and no success :eusa_wall: . I'm going to take a wild guess and say if we want to upgrade our computer program we have to do it ourselves. Guess it comes down to dollars and cents.

It would probably be too expensive. Too bad as this mod should be good for some nice ponies.

Depends on the year of the car.

For the early cars, you might consider the Electromotive TEC 3R system, controlls everything, FI and IGN. You program it yourself.

Chadbourn Bolles

803 532 ****

Chad, what is the cost and success of this computer? What are the advantages in real numbers?