Diablo Car Cover for Sale !

Jeff SD

Are you the seller or is this just a "service link" ?

No I was not the seller. Just thought i'd share the listing.

I was looking for a Murci car cover when I came this one for a Diablo.

No I was not the seller. Just thought i'd share the listing.

I was looking for a Murci car cover when I came this one for a Diablo.

I see.

Anyway I'm still on the lookout for a cover, preferably in black and with enough room to cover the wing...

Is it still possible to get the original one ? I didn't find it on please check with our franchised lamborghini dealer sponsors.

I see.

Anyway I'm still on the lookout for a cover, preferably in black and with enough room to cover the wing...

Is it still possible to get the original one ? I didn't find it on please check with our franchised lamborghini dealer sponsors.

here you go

http://www.please check with our franchised lamborghini dealer sponsors.com/product.asp?prid=22232

The Murcielago car cover will work on the Diablo. If the Diablo has a wing, it needs to be a very low profile wing{stock one}. It is a bit of a stretch and shows the rear bumper cover very slightly. If you have a tall aftermarket wing, it probably won't stay around the rear bumper cover. Some one has a Murcie cover for sale in the "murcie section" of the forum.

Thanks Wolfgang !

Seems this is a universal cover...

According to the website this cover will fit all models.

That's a bit strange to me, will f.e. a Gallardo cover fit a Murci and/or Diablo ?

What covers are you guys using on the Diablo ?