Biturboamg

Allan-Herbie

Come on Allan you tell me on a tuesday that you are racing on Saturday or Sunday. Maybe I can run over there, what day are you going?

I just found out, Joe just called me, we are going there Sunday Morning and plan to be at the track by 9am.

Biturbo, Ill be bringing the Evo 997TT and there will be a 3.8 996 TT GT750.

Damn it you guys I want to go but not sure if I feel like driving for 6hrs. If I go I will show up Sat night. I got the email from the secc forum that you guys are meeting and driving out together. I would like to see how my car runs in AZ. How is the track prep over there? How many runs do you think we can get in, what is the temp looking like for that day? Is there a hotel by where you guys are meeting?

Damn it you guys I want to go but not sure if I feel like driving for 6hrs. If I go I will show up Sat night. I got the email from the secc forum that you guys are meeting and driving out together. I would like to see how my car runs in AZ. How is the track prep over there? How many runs do you think we can get in, what is the temp looking like for that day? Is there a hotel by where you guys are meeting?

Last time we went I could have done 100 runs if I wanted to.

Jude cmon man heres your chance for a 10sec time slip :icon_thumleft:

I am tempted to see what my car can do at a real track with real prep. We will see what I do, I would like to see that evo gt700 and allans slr run as well. That is pretty smart taking off with esp and then switching it off. I thought you ran in dyno mode. I did a few times but the car was just all over the place when I did. so esp on or sometimes esp off.

I thought you ran in dyno mode. I did a few times but the car was just all over the place when I did. so esp on or sometimes esp off.
At the track I always run in dyno mode, the ESP modulation is used if you want to run street tires

At the track I always run in dyno mode, the ESP modulation is used if you want to run street tires

I only run on street tires anymore. I want to see what my car will run in street trim.

Sooooo, What is the verdict? Are you coming? I would recomend for you to come out on Saturday, stay somewhere in N Scottsdale (Like: http://www.fairmont.com/scottsdale/ )

And meet up with us in the morning and ride up to the track (45 min drive)

I only run on street tires anymore. I want to see what my car will run in street trim.
i never race anyone light to light on the street its always from a roll, contrary to popular belief its the safest way to run with DR's and in dyno mode, i personally would never run down the strip with ESP off since one mistake can put you in the wall and running with ESP on is like sex with a condom

I am looking into it, if I do go I will get there Sat night and meet you guys in the AM.

did you guys end up going, I saw Luis post up some times and pics on 6speed but he didnt mention Allans SLR and I didnt see that teal blue benz anywhere

did you guys end up going, I saw Luis post up some times and pics on 6speed but he didnt mention Allans SLR and I didnt see that teal blue benz anywhere

My SLR broke.