Crystal Gray, any more pics?

Suscipiet

I've seen the SLR @ the Long Island dealership with the Crystal Gray, and the pictures in the "SLR ROADSTER" thread. Does anyone have any more pics of this color? It looks interesting, searching google didn't help one bit.

EDIT: Probably a repost

Just beautiful. When I first saw these cars when they came out I didnt take to them right away. Still had Mclaren F1 on the mind. Proportions seemed off with the smaller stock wheels. Right sized rims solved the porportion problem for me. After seeing one for the first time in person about a year and some ago I was floored. It has an understated beauty and presense about it thats very different from other supercars. I dont think Ive seen a color that didnt look good on one. The white ones are my favs so far but this one is stunning as well.

It would be kind of hard to find good wheels to match, I think though.

I think my same wheels, but finished in a matt black would look good, but I agree, black is better.

Is that car still for sale or is this just old pics?

They're 2 year old pics from eBay. I just saved them because that's the nicest color combo I'd seen on an SLR, and a couple of years later it still is IMO.

Champion on Long Island however has either this car (now used with 3k miles), or it's twin... http://www.championmotorgroup.com/external...DAJ76F46M000984