Banner Overlap

capt_chaos

Please see uploaded image but I know it sounds Nerdy but wondering if anyone else is getting this problem with adverts banners at the top?

I am running the latest version of Firefox and admittedly I have not tried the site in Internet Explorer to see if the problem exists there.

I probably am teaching Grandma to suck eggs but have you tried the banners side by side?

bannerover_lap.JPG

I'm using FF 3.0 Beta 5, no problems with banners.

However, there are times that I do run into problems with page gormatting, but purging FF's cache usually fixes these issues.

FF has a function that can allow you to clear all sorts of data. Tools > Options > Privacy. Click on all that you want cleared. You can clear it manually or have FF clear it when you close FF.

Or you can be lazy like me and get http://www.ccleaner.com/ just make sure to inspect the applications tab and uncheck whatever you want unchecked (like cookies).

Ah should have said, if you run the window not in full maximum size.

If I fully open the window then the banners are side by side, if running on a smaller window (work browsing) then the banner overlaps the text and the two adverts go on top of each other.

Granted in the order of things to sort out in this world this is not up there with world famine etc but I thought I would just note this down as I was on the phone to a boring client...

Also most awesome photo! B)