good news 18x11 and 18x 13

blkgspyder

so i found a great setup. it will clear the 380 front and even a 380 rear rotor. and the tires are endless.

whose tires/wheels are you using?

whose tires/wheels are you using?

none yet, but CCW C-10's. he's suggesting a tire that would be more suited for autocross, john is looking into it as he is not sure what to run.

none yet, but CCW C-10's. he's suggesting a tire that would be more suited for autocross, john is looking into it as he is not sure what to run.
I looked into those.. Dont you think they are rather ugly? I have a pic at home of a g on CCW's. Ill post it later.

I looked into those.. Dont you think they are rather ugly? I have a pic at home of a g on CCW's. Ill post it later.

yes very ugly to say the least, definitely going all black and yeah its way too much side wall, it can possiibly look like a camary, but if some of us wind up in the speed vision/super cars exposed competition forum wars you may want a good tire setup for that day. as well as seeing the difference on performance.

yes very ugly to say the least, definitely going all black and yeah its way too much side wall, it can possiibly look like a camary, but if some of us wind up in the speed vision/super cars exposed competition forum wars you may want a good tire setup for that day. as well as seeing the difference on performance.

Oh yes, i agree.

allan you know you will need to select 2 cars from this forum to compete. they will not give us any info on what they will through at us. but 2 cars from each forum, i have been invited from Vr Alexander, but do not know what forum to represent. they want the 2 fastiest cars from each forum to compete. i have a good amount of seat time on the track open wheel but not so much on the G. i assume heffner will represent his car as it will probably the fastiest straight line one out.

allan you know you will need to select 2 cars from this forum to compete. they will not give us any info on what they will through at us. but 2 cars from each forum, i have been invited from Vr Alexander, but do not know what forum to represent. they want the 2 fastiest cars from each forum to compete. i have a good amount of seat time on the track open wheel but not so much on the G. i assume heffner will represent his car as it will probably the fastiest straight line one out.

Yes, i was invited by Vralex also, but he is very secretive in his info. I dont want us to step in shit As VR is quite aware of what certain cars can or cant do. Also, he has opened up the forum wars, to LS1's , and Vettes and other hunks of crap which inmo cheapens the whole deal. Putting these 1000hp plus cars on a roadcourse inmo is silly. We should have an exotics only event done like Gustav organizes his events. We could set up both cars with VBOX's and run roll ons, from say 50-170, and measure the time in between accurately.

Also, as im sure everyone would agree, the cars to represent Lambo would have to be G TT cars.