Anybody need wheels and tires for any of their Vehicles??

AndySuperbuytires

Hey just wanted to check in to see if anyone need wheels and tires for any of their vehicles. Let me know if you have any inquiry's at all or if you are planning to get wheels and tires from somewhere else. I'll do my best to beat their price.

I'm going to need Double-G 805's in a few week for a Range Rover. 24x10. $3,200 with tires shipped on discountwheelwarehouse. Can you beat that?

Im looking for a Set of Lotus Elise/Exige LSS wheels if you can get your hands on any. all the private sellers on ET cant be bothered shipping to me in Aus

Im looking for a Set of Lotus Elise/Exige LSS wheels if you can get your hands on any. all the private sellers on ET cant be bothered shipping to me in Aus

I can't get stock wheels, I've been looking around for a supplier but no luck yet. Sorry guys

Hey just wanted to check in to see if anyone need wheels and tires for any of their vehicles. Let me know if you have any inquiry's at all or if you are planning to get wheels and tires from somewhere else. I'll do my best to beat their price.

I am looking for a pair of 265/35/ZR18 M0 Conti Sportcontact 2's. Please note the Mercedes designation. I can land these at $518 at my door.

Thanks.

Deon.

I am looking for a pair of 265/35/ZR18 M0 Conti Sportcontact 2's. Please note the Mercedes designation. I can land these at $518 at my door.

Thanks.

Deon.

Thanks for your non-response. I have ordered these somewhere else. (Please realize when you post a thread like yours that we do expect a response in a reasonable time). :eusa_naughty:

Thanks for your non-response. I have ordered these somewhere else. (Please realize when you post a thread like yours that we do expect a response in a reasonable time). :eusa_naughty:

Deon,

My apologies for not getting back to on time. I'll make sure I'm a little quicker on the responses.

Hi Andy,

I'm looking for set of black GFG Narkids for my 05 gallardo, preferably matte black with the chrome lip and 19s with pzeros all around. What will that run me?

If you have a buyer looking for factory '04 Gallardo wheels with OEM new tires with 80% tread left I would be happy to pay you a commission. -Ryan 352-262-3722