COUNTACH ANNIVERSARY LIGHTS

mbedlam

Hi Guys

I am looking to cross match both the front flashers/ driving lamps and the rear fog lamps both from the Anniversary, Does anyone have any leads or info?

Thanks

Martin

Hi Guys

I am looking to cross match both the front flashers/ driving lamps and the rear fog lamps both from the Anniversary, Does anyone have any leads or info?

Thanks

Martin

do you need the original lights for the anni or want to know what would fit in there ?

do you need the original lights for the anni or want to know what would fit in there ?

Hi Emilio

I was hoping someone would say the fronts are off an Alfa whatever and the rears are from a Fiat whatever...I want what was in there origially just dont want to pay main dealer prices for the fronts I am told the rears are NLA anyway.....

Please tell me you are not selling your car, I havent got enough money together yet!!!!! ;-)

Rgeards

Martin

Hi Emilio

I was hoping someone would say the fronts are off an Alfa whatever and the rears are from a Fiat whatever...I want what was in there origially just dont want to pay main dealer prices for the fronts I am told the rears are NLA anyway.....

Please tell me you are not selling your car, I havent got enough money together yet!!!!! ;-)

Rgeards

Martin

hi

are you THAT Martin ? the one with the red S?

did you get an anniversary??? when? do you still have the S?

please attach 2 pics...they are very likely from an other model but i think they are different from the QV's ones

p.s. i reduced my asking ...who knows? ;)

Hi Emilio

No Silhouette Martin!

No I have been asked to source the front and rear lights from an anniversary, I will look back through my emails for your address and send you what pictures i have.....

M

Hi Emilio

No Silhouette Martin!

No I have been asked to source the front and rear lights from an anniversary, I will look back through my emails for your address and send you what pictures i have.....

M

nice to hear you!

PM me if you won't find my mail

i need pics of the sil.

Hey TSS thanks for that reference, can I just absolutely confirm these are not similar they are exactly the same?

What are the chances you can get me the ref details off the rear lights in the bumper, I have spoken to Hella but they need serial numbers ....can you supply these?

I would really appreciate it........

Thanks again

Martin

Hi Martin,

On my car they are definitely Hella Comet 450 lights. When one of mine got broken I noted down the serial numbers on it and after a bit of Googling found out what model they are. The ones I bought (from ebay) are an exact match to the ones on my car. It is possible that some Anniversary cars have different lights depending on what Lambo had in stock at the time!

I’m sorry I can’t give you serial numbers as my car is away for a service and some upgrades at the moment. I’m sure somebody else on here could give you the numbers off the lights on their car.

TSS

• 2 months later...