2 dead in a Lambo crash yesterday

Bill

some of the commentary make me sick.

Its a tragedy all around.

Although I hate reading stories about wrecks after speeding(racing), there are families involved outside of this crash. No reason to be insensitive, the ex--cop paid the ultimate price for his actions.

Although I hate reading stories about wrecks after speeding(racing), there are families involved outside of this crash. No reason to be insensitive, the ex--cop paid the ultimate price for his actions.

Yes, this is truly tragic. Now, even more children are swept into this. :(

Very sad for all involved.

What is interesting to me is that countless people lose their lives to reckless driving in regular passenger cars and SUV's. It always makes me wonder when I see an article about a Ferrari or Lamborghini but you never hear about the 17yo kid in a Toyota Camry racing a Ford Ranger driving across the median on SH635 and killing 8 people which happened in Dallas last year.

True, and I feel for him because it seems he was a good person. I think the problem is that an innocent father of 5 also paid the ultimate price as well at the passenger of the car. I'll pay for my own actions, but I'm not too likely to want to pay for other's.