FS: 2005 Gallardo Pearl Yellow with Black/Yellow inserts

Chary

Need to move it this month, I'm lowering the price to $99k, will consider big cars as trades bentley's, S550, 750is, Escalades and Range Rover's only HSE, since i have a Sport. Any more info or to see the previous PPI's please call me at 7 1 4 - 2 2 5 - 6 6 4 0

• 2 weeks later...
Carbuff: He didn't purchase the car because he was also looking for a Diablo, if I recall that was his dream car since he was a kid, FiveCar was one of the most serious buyers i've had of about 9 guys that have been here to check the car out. Most of them seemed as if they just wanted to see a Gallardo up close. If I'm not mistaken he payed 3 or 4 PPI's that same weekend. By looking at his avatar and his previous posts i believe he purchased the red diablo. The last kid showed up on a Fixed up Honda, and got upset cuz i asked him to show me some proof of funds or even a prequal lender from his Credit Union since he said he had loan approved. Left within 5 min without even taking a glimpse of the car. So still looking for a buyer that is looking for a super clean car.

lol wow!! that was a good one!!! hahahah!! a honda!!! im still laughing!!!! i wish i had an escalade to trade you lol!! i got a supercharged 911 porsche. want to trade lol!!!! good luck with the sale!!! there are rough times out there!!!