Tubi Exhaust for LP640

RagingBullPower

I would be shocked if it makes any extra power. The stock exhaust will by pass the back cats and the muffler when the exhaust vlaves open under load. This makes it hard for after market exhaust to make any more then stock.

Our LOC exhaust has no muffler to it at all. I never had 1 on dyno so i dont know. The MS exhaust must have the front cats removed to make the loud sound and any extra power. The issue with that is it will not pass smoge check

and if there is a engine loss Warranty will not cover it if the front cats are off. Some dealers may get sh-ty if the back cats are off, but should not because the back cats get bypassed under load.

I would be shocked if it makes any extra power. The stock exhaust will by pass the back cats and the muffler when the exhaust vlaves open under load. This makes it hard for after market exhaust to make any more then stock.

Our LOC exhaust has no muffler to it at all. I never had 1 on dyno so i dont know. The MS exhaust must have the front cats removed to make the loud sound and any extra power. The issue with that is it will not pass smoge check

and if there is a engine loss Warranty will not cover it if the front cats are off. Some dealers may get sh-ty if the back cats are off, but should not because the back cats get bypassed under load.

I have wondered how it is that you need 2 sets of cats to pass the smog test but at the same time you can bypass the second set under power, i'm sure this is a get around but should be obvious to the powers that be?

RUSSELL

hey everyone, im just curious to know, how much hp does a tubi exhaust give an 08' LP640?

cheers!

i'll have one for sale, as i have been told the tubi won't fit a SV.