Rear Vision Camera

lassthompson

Hello All,

I'm getting my first (and most likely, only) G Coupe delivered this week. It's an '06 egear coupe with ~17k miles on it. While it appears to have most of the options available that year, the dealer has NO service records, no manual, and seemed basically ignorant of the features on it. Most of what I know about the G is from what I've read. All this is in explanation of the question - How do you operate a Lamborghini Rear Vision Camera? He didn't know and couldn't even turn it on. Anyone out there care to educate me?

Thanks.

It comes on when you put the car in reverse.

You can also turn it on via a switch on the center console to the right of the door mirror control.

Thank you, Neil. I appreciate the info. Now I have one less thing to worry about while I'm waiting for the transport!

Lass Thompson

Congrats.. How long until you get it?

I wanted the 06' but got a smoking deal on an 04' that was too good to pass up. I have now been looking at upgrading the stereo and some of them have a backup camera feature/plug to make installation easier.

Congrats.. How long until you get it?

I wanted the 06' but got a smoking deal on an 04' that was too good to pass up. I have now been looking at upgrading the stereo and some of them have a backup camera feature/plug to make installation easier.

Thanks. It's supposed to be here tomorrow. "The nights are long."

By the way - Anyone who is new to buying a G, I highly recommed "The Complete Lamborghini Gallardo Buyer’s Guide". It was written by Ed Bolian of Supercar Rentals (in the Atlanta area). It's chock full of good information and projections based on their experiences. I suspect they have more mileage put on their cars than the average owner, and possibly harder miles, too. How many people respect a rental? I wouldn't be surprised if there are a few tidbits in it that even the "experienced" owner can benefit from.

Ed himself is quite a guy. That's my take on him, anyway. I've never met him, but he went out of his way to offer some good advice and to calm down a very anxious new buyer (me). And, no, I didn't buy the car from him either.

Bottom line - if I'm ever in the Atlanta area and need a super car "fix" - I'm renting from Ed.

By the way - Anyone who is new to buying a G, I highly recommed "The Complete Lamborghini Gallardo Buyer’s Guide". It was written by Ed Bolian of Supercar Rentals (in the Atlanta area). It's chock full of good information and projections based on their experiences. I suspect they have more mileage put on their cars than the average owner, and possibly harder miles, too. How many people respect a rental? I wouldn't be surprised if there are a few tidbits in it that even the "experienced" owner can benefit from.

Ed himself is quite a guy. That's my take on him, anyway. I've never met him, but he went out of his way to offer some good advice and to calm down a very anxious new buyer (me). And, no, I didn't buy the car from him either.

Bottom line - if I'm ever in the Atlanta area and need a super car "fix" - I'm renting from Ed.

Oops, I forgot to past the link. Here it is:

http://supercarrentalsinc.com/the-complete...o-buyers-guide/

Drive on,

Lass

Oops, I forgot to past the link. Here it is:

http://supercarrentalsinc.com/the-complete...o-buyers-guide/

Drive on,

Lass

Just took a look at the article, it is a good read. I agree with your comments, for a new buyer it would be awesome, for a owner it is a good reference and probably sure to learn something.