My New LP560 (no blow jobs required)

jkrutch

Thanks for the kind words re: the car. Your tank is gorgeous and looks very healthy. I love the tangs! We have a 300g reef, but it isn't really 100% done. It got off to a rough start in late 2006 when the company I purchased it from used a pool pump for the tank. It had a brass fitting that came in contact with the water. All the inverts died for a year straight until I finally put 2 & 2 together and called the pump manufacturer, etc. The seller got fired after giving me substantial credit for all of the lost creatures and the new guy (in the pics) got the tank in amazing shape. But then I put it on hold when I sold out of my biz last year and listed my house. I'm ready to leave S. Florida, but the market has other plans for us right now.

The rocks are totally purple and the tank looks great, but it needs a lot more rock to finish it off. Bi-weekly water changes has everything growing like crazy. I'll try to find some pics when I get back in town tomorrow. Thanks!

yeap my tank was out of this world!! i had put some crazy money into it!! i could have bought another car! lol!! you need to be on top of it everyday!! i went to greece came back and most all my coroals were dead!! i allmost had a heart attack! i never did it again. just kept all my fish.

Congratz!

New steeringwheel-design! No silverplastic inlays, very nice.

What CF-package is that, you got CF on the steeringwheel and around the E-gearplate but not the doorhandles. CF-package 1,5?! :icon_question:

Congratz!

New steeringwheel-design! No silverplastic inlays, very nice.

What CF-package is that, you got CF on the steeringwheel and around the E-gearplate but not the doorhandles. CF-package 1,5?! :icon_question:

I love the steering wheel. It's the 2010 wheel. As for CF, it's pkg 1. CF1 does not include door handles. Also on the IC and gauge surrounds.