Scottsdale Guys - Where to find Race Fuel?

AzExoticLover

Anyone know what Stations are selling Race Gas around Scottsdale these days?

I am having a 100 octane fuel map put into my G55 tmrw and its been a while since I have had to use race gas..

I went to Joe's station (crept in on fumes basically) tonight and they did not have it and or 91 octane for that matter? I was screwed at this point and literally thought I was going to have to be pushing my car on foot looking for another station that either sold 100 octane or 91 due the the RENNTech program in the car... I could not use anything else.. Thankfully I made it a few miles away to another station for 91 octane...

Anyone know what stations in the area selling either unleaded race gas (100, 101, 103, 104, ect) or if Joe's Station (Scottsdale Auto Salon) does normally still? I know he sold it at one point, but know the current status?

Thanks

Pavillions 76, I believe carries 101 and 110(L).

Valero/In the Zone at 44th & Chandler, has unleaded race gas at the pump. I want to say 101. Some of their other locations (but not all), also carry race gas, so I've heard.

Love's, Maricopa Rd. (east side of I-10 - across from Firebird Raceway) carries 101 and 110(L).

Pavillions 76, I believe carries 101 and 110(L).

Valero/In the Zone at 44th & Chandler, has unleaded race gas at the pump. I want to say 101. Some of their other locations (but not all), also carry race gas, so I've heard.

Love's, Maricopa Rd. (east side of I-10 - across from Firebird Raceway) carries 101 and 110(L).

I knew about the Chandler location that has it, but thats a hike for me... I forgot about the Pavilions though... Thanks!

I know the station at 56th Street & Bell stopped selling it from what I heard? Does anyone know if the Station on Cave Creek north of Bell (Across from the Candy Store) still sells 100 octane?

Also does anyone know if Joe's station (Scottsdale Auto Salon) stopped selling it for good or if this is just a random occurrence?

In The Zone also carries VP100 at their Union Hills/Cave Creek location:

UNION HILLS & CAVE CREEK

2340 E. UNION HILLS DRIVE

PHOENIX, AZ 85024

(602) 485-5100

What, I am sure Joe has the fuel...

Anyone know what Stations are selling Race Gas around Scottsdale these days?

I am having a 100 octane fuel map put into my G55 tmrw and its been a while since I have had to use race gas..

I went to Joe's station (crept in on fumes basically) tonight and they did not have it and or 91 octane for that matter? I was screwed at this point and literally thought I was going to have to be pushing my car on foot looking for another station that either sold 100 octane or 91 due the the RENNTech program in the car... I could not use anything else.. Thankfully I made it a few miles away to another station for 91 octane...

Anyone know what stations in the area selling either unleaded race gas (100, 101, 103, 104, ect) or if Joe's Station (Scottsdale Auto Salon) does normally still? I know he sold it at one point, but know the current status?

Thanks

You could have PMd me or just called me if what you really wanted was an answer, thanks for posting! :icon_thumleft:

I'm waiting on the truck to arrive, it's only produced in small amounts, since there is not a high demand for it. They told me that it should be here Saturday.

If you would have contacted me directly, I have fuel in drums that I would have given you.

Thanks again!! :icon_thumleft:

You could have PMd me or just called me if what you really wanted was an answer, thanks for posting! :icon_thumleft:

I'm waiting on the truck to arrive, it's only produced in small amounts, since there is not a high demand for it. They told me that it should be here Saturday.

If you would have contacted me directly, I have fuel in drums that I would have given you.

Thanks again!! :icon_thumleft:

Thanks for the reply Joe! I am glad to know you guys are still selling it & your close to my office.. So, it should be in sometime this weekend? :icon_thumleft:

I did not know if you were still around or not? I sent you a PM on Saturday regarding something totally different that I needed help with and never received a response? Was not going to waste my time sending another one in hopes of you deciding to respond or not.... Its all good on that though as I somewhat figured out what I needed to know form some other members... :icon_thumleft:

I sense a hint for "sarcasm" in your response to my post? I have no idea why? If you think I was saying anything negative about you or your gas station, I was not and I am sorry you feel that way.. I was simply asking people of they knew if another station selling Race Gas and or if you were still selling it as I needed it ASAP today.... Don’t be so sensitive my friend, my intention was not to upset anyone by asking where to get race gas... Its all good :icon_thumleft: