2010 Texas Mile new record

BadV10

A new Texas Mile record was broken today (3/28/2010) by an orange Superleggera TT. The speed was 250.1. Previous record was held by SW in his Supra at 246.2. Congrats guys.

A new Texas Mile record was broken today (3/28/2010) by an orange Superleggera TT. The speed was 250.1. Previous record was held by SW in his Supra at 246.2. Congrats guys.

SW's record from 3-2009 was topped a few times over the weekend before the G beat it. Saturday Tommy Bahn ran a 247.7 in his Supra, he was the first to top SW's 246.xxx. Sunday afternoon Tommy's number was topped a few times (by a Ford GT and the G) and finally the G ended it with the 250.1

just trying to be factual.

SW's record from 3-2009 was topped a few times over the weekend before the G beat it. Saturday Tommy Bahn ran a 247.7 in his Supra, he was the first to top SW's 246.xxx. Sunday afternoon Tommy's number was topped a few times (by a Ford GT and the G) and finally the G ended it with the 250.1

just trying to be factual.

Thanks for the extra details.

Is this MULLIT?

yes, this is Mullet

Cool. I was the one in the four seater camo Mule that was parked next to your pit at the Mile on Friday. It was my self and a bunch of other guys sitting there for awhile. It was great to meet all of yall.

I actually saw your car for the first time when it was over at Hennessey about a year and a half ago. My ZR1 was there getting moddified. I just sold that car this week and also send my Gallardo off to UR for twin turbos. I'll see you at the next Mile in October.