Joe Brandenburg (in Minnesota)

lassthompson

Hi All,

I haven't been here for quite a while. I've been out exploring the west U.S. in my road rocket for about 15K miles this spring/summer. As long as you don't pack a lot, man, it's a great way to see the country! Anyway, on with my question -

Does anyone know Joe Brandenburg (in Minnesota)? He came to my rescue a while back and I've lost my means of contacting him. (Lost C Drive on my computer and all the info on it)

Joe is a distributor and/or manufacturer of aftermarket parts. I bought a cruise control of his for my '06 G Coupe that I'm totally in love with for long, boring freeway drives. Anyway, I need to find him again and ask some questions on another matter I hope he can help me with.

Anyone who can put me in touch with him will receive my undying gratitude!

Thanks in advance for the help, y'all.

Lass Thompson

El Paso, Texas

There is a Joe Brandenburg in my home town of Eden Prairie, MN? PM me for his phone number if you think it's the same guy.

Hi All,

. I bought a cruise control of his for my '06 G Coupe that I'm totally in love with for long, boring freeway drives.

El Paso, Texas

where can i get one of these?????? i want one

where can i get one of these?????? i want one

Hi - Please excuse the delay in replying. Had a hectic few days. Here's the report I filed immediately after having it installed. I'm going to call them and see if they'll give me the company name and phone number for the unit. If you live out of the area (Southwest USA) you might want to give them a call yourself. They might be more open to answering someone who's not a potential customer. Whoever gets it first, please post.

Update on the Cruise Control issue -

Thanks to Joe Brandenburg (in Minnesota) I now have cruise control on my '06 G Coupe. He recommended a shop in the Phoenix area (Dick's Speed-0-Tach on McClintock in Tempe). Although they took longer than expected to complete the job (a full day), it was in the interest of doing the job right. They did. It is an single, OEM looking "stick" mounted just below and behind the turn signal. Following the installation, I made the return 10 hour drive without a single problem - and my legs were relieved of the constant pressure adjustments on the gas pedal. It was also a joy to watch OTHERS stopped for speeding! (It's far too easy for that to happen inadvertently in one of these babies.) The drive was more enjoyable and I arrived feeling much fresher than I had on the trip out. All for less than $600!

Regardless of what the "purist" may say, if you are going to spend long hours on a freeway in your road rocket, you couldn't do your legs (or yourself) a better favor! Thank you and cudos to Mike, Jerry, Russ, and the crew at Dick's. And a special "Thanks" to Joe Brandenburg!

Now I need to get one of these babies on my Ferrari. I'm spoiled!

Lass