Ipod Ideas

Dr. Noisewater

I have a pioneer 5700 head unit in the Murci, the Ipod adapter is great but it doesn't charge the thing.

Has anyone come up with a slick way to charge their ipod without having to plug that crappy ipod cigarette adapter in?

Do the newer touch screen units charge the Ipods at the same time?

I have a pioneer 5700 head unit in the Murci, the Ipod adapter is great but it doesn't charge the thing.

Has anyone come up with a slick way to charge their ipod without having to plug that crappy ipod cigarette adapter in?

Do the newer touch screen units charge the Ipods at the same time?

I have the new highend Clarion unit (not in my Lambo, but my Jag) - it charges and has all the functions enabled on screen. Very nice unit. I think it ran like 1200 installed for the unit, plus 60 for the HD Radio adapter, 30 for the bluetooth adapter, 25 for the extra noise canceling mic. The Iphone/Ipod permanent cable came with the unit as well as the nav bundle.. I think with tax I was at 1400 installed. They have a single and double din version. Mine had a faceplate that came for the Jag. With Lambo, like when I did my Ferrari (with another unit a long while ago) a good custom shop will make a face plate for it, if the mfg does not have one, which they most likely will not.