Motor Trend Article Veyron GS vs Lp670-4

Phantastik

I see the american toilet paper magazines are starting to buy stories from there european competitors. Same story wasin last months Car Magazine.

Regardless, this was an enjoyable read.

They did this in Top Gear last season.

I think the conclusion from that show was "wow you proved that the Bugatti Veyron, the fastest car in the world, is faster than some other car."

And here they did it again.

They did this in Top Gear last season.

I think the conclusion from that show was "wow you proved that the Bugatti Veyron, the fastest car in the world, is faster than some other car."

And here they did it again.

It was the Veyron Vs A typhoon fighter jet.. The Veyron Vs The Mclaren F1 I am sure we were all waiting for that one. I dont know why the chose the SV here.

It was the Veyron Vs A typhoon fighter jet.. The Veyron Vs The Mclaren F1 I am sure we were all waiting for that one. I dont know why the chose the SV here.

Actually Top Gear did a few episodes with the Veyron. I remember the jet one, but the episode I was specifically referring to was the one somewhere in the middle east (I think UAE) where they raced a Veyron with a Zonda.