mansory veyron

paulfromtulsa

Am I the only person that things all Veyron's look ugly as all hell? They look like Japanese styling. Not Italian at all.

Guest Rob Burgundy

Yes. Yes you are. And Veyrons are french buddy. Not italian.

Am I the only person that things all Veyron's look ugly as all hell? They look like Japanese styling. Not Italian at all.

Yes. Yes you are. And Veyrons are french buddy. Not italian.

This is true, but it's hard to really peg a nationality to Bugatti.

Ettore Bugatti was Italian, and started his car company in France. The "real" Bugatti, which includes the mega car "Royale" lasted until the early '60s.

The brand was reacquired by an Italian (Bugatti S.p.A) in the '80s and produced the EB110 in the '90s. That went belly up in the mid '90s.

The Bugatti we know now, while settled in France, has a lot of German influence, and the Veyron was designed by a Slovakian, who worked primarily for VW.

Official mutt of exotics. :icon_mrgreen:

your not the only one. i personally think the looks of the car is horrible. the performance on the other hand is incredible

Guest Rob Burgundy
This is true, but it's hard to really peg a nationality to Bugatti.

Ettore Bugatti was Italian, and started his car company in France. The "real" Bugatti, which includes the mega car "Royale" lasted until the early '60s.

The brand was reacquired by an Italian (Bugatti S.p.A) in the '80s and produced the EB110 in the '90s. That went belly up in the mid '90s.

The Bugatti we know now, while settled in France, has a lot of German influence, and the Veyron was designed by a Slovakian, who worked primarily for VW.

Official mutt of exotics. :icon_mrgreen:

The shops in France,its a french car! The gallardo has parts built by audi in germany and other parts of europe but does anyone here consider a Lamborghini Gallardo german?

Ettore Bugatti was an Italian man with a classic Italian design and style. The Veyron looks nothing like the Bugatti heritage to me. Whereas, Lamborghini and Ferrari use stylings cues from their past and update them.

No doubt, the performance is amazing. The engineering is amazing. Beyond that, I cannot imagine how anyone can look at a Veyron and think it is an attractive car. It is a candidate for the ugliest car I have ever seen. Really. I cannot believe anyone would like it if they didn't know the marvel that it is. As a little kid, the first time I saw a Countach, I was in love.

I find the Veyron and the R8 have the same problem, regardless of who takes the photo. Due to their bulging looks, in person they are actually nice, but in photos it just does not show.

I find the Veyron and the R8 have the same problem, regardless of who takes the photo. Due to their bulging looks, in person they are actually nice, but in photos it just does not show.

that might be true!! everytime i see a photo of the r8 it looks just ok. but in person it looks great. maybe the veyron is like that, i have never seen a veyron in person but in pictures it is definitely ugly

I kinda digg all the CF but not the gold. And yes a Veyron is not beautiful in pics but in real life it's got alot of presence and looks much much better!

Agreed. Although NOT necessarily a "pretty car"; a Veyron is impressive to stand in front of. Looks more futuristic than pictures do it justice. Looks like it came from a time machine. Surprisingly though it is smaller than you'd expect.

Wait...is that Mansory gold ostricts patterned??? Eeewwww the 80s are long gone fellas.. How are those guys still in business? Everything they do is disgusting..

And Bugatti is an Italian named car company based in France, built and owned by German Manufacturer (VWG - Volkswagon Goup).