just did a photoshoot with my car

paulfromtulsa

Even better with a hot blonde! Nice phtography skills. I may have to arrange a shoot in Dallas. Does the photographer have access to a varity of models?

yes tim pepper does have access to different models. my friend has is getting ready to arrange a photoshoot with a different model with his f430

• 3 months later...

Wow those are really nice aftermarket wheels. How do they handle compare to stock? I've always had problems with aftermarket wheels on any car I have owed, including a 360 so I have kept to my Callistos on my 06 SE, but your wheels make me jealous.

your car is very very nice but it seems kimera

lp560 nose,roof,bonnet and skirts in SE style,have you ever thought to change the side mirrors and make them like the SE?

Wow those are really nice aftermarket wheels. How do they handle compare to stock? I've always had problems with aftermarket wheels on any car I have owed, including a 360 so I have kept to my Callistos on my 06 SE, but your wheels make me jealous.

the aftermarket wheels do not handle as well as the stock 19" but they are not too bad, the better looks is definitely is a better trade off than the loss of performance