Signal light idiot light

docmil488

I am have an 04 G. the error lights on the dash tell me that both the right and left rear marker lights do not work when in fact then do. Has anyone had this problem? I have not dug into it yet and there are no lambo dealers near by so i figured i would start here.

I have seen this more then a few times. Normal cure is to reflash the ILM ecu which is for the lights. You need the Lambo laptop to do this so it will need to go to a dealer.

my 05 is doing this for over 2 years now, and i learned to ignore it.

jeff, can you clear it for me, i'll go to your shop.

yea not a shop around for 250 miles plus any other ideas?

my 05 is doing this for over 2 years now, and i learned to ignore it.

jeff, can you clear it for me, i'll go to your shop.

Yes we can do a reflash to the ILM ECU it should be all it takes. Stop on by. We can do it while you wait. Hours 8-5 I'm out to lunch from 12:30-1:30

yea not a shop around for 250 miles plus any other ideas?

No Sorry. Maybe its time for a road trip get relfash have some dinner or a night out.

Mine is fixed with reflash. I've been annoyed by that idiot light warning for over 2 years. Thanks Jeff and Grant of Lambo of Newport Beach. I drove 160 miles I enjoyed the drive yesterday, it's vet day and the freeway is free. The way Jeff fixed it was high tech, the Lambo computer sending signal to the factory, and then factory send data back to reflash the car's illumination system. Jeff also gave me a print out of E-gear snap, clutch reads 2.1 wear out of 5.6 after 10000 miles.