LP670 Clutch Wear

ContinentalGT

Are you the one that traded the Red Performante for a white one at Lamborghini Houston?

31 years old?

Nope. A black Murci for a white Performante at Lambo Chicago.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Former Owner of that car is VERY active over on FChat.....

What's his user name over there? Know many of the guys over there.

What's his user name over there? Know many of the guys over there.

im 97% sure it was hawkeye who used to own that car.

Cool, the owner of Studio 47. Todd Cooperider detailed my Scuderia, and Craig did the service and installed the skid plates, headers, and exhaust.

I know how to get a hold of him, if I have any questions, thanks for the info.

you can make it 100%.

you can make it 100%.

Easy enough, Todd Cooperider is on my Facebook, I can always have him forward Hawkeye any questions I have, but Josh at Bellevue Lamborghini has been very helpful already.

Thanks again.

Easy enough, Todd Cooperider is on my Facebook, I can always have him forward Hawkeye any questions I have, but Josh at Bellevue Lamborghini has been very helpful already.

Thanks again.

The car was a blast to drive; you will enjoy it. It just needs RWD conversion and a straight pipe exhaust and tune and it's perfect.

The car was a blast to drive; you will enjoy it. It just needs RWD conversion and a straight pipe exhaust and tune and it's perfect.

Whose tune do you recommend? Already received the Stage II Lamborghini Newport Beach Exhaust, Rey there is great to deal with. Looking forward to losing a bunch of weight, the stock muffler is heavy.

Have you tuned your 670?

Youre joking right?!?! :eusa_think:

No, I am not up on his 670, unless he has an Underground package like the yellow one in Texas?

Check out some of Wiggs' recent threads and you'll see what he's up to (RWD TT SV)

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?...er&mid=3203

edit: not UGR.

Sounds exciting, but after modifying my FD RX-7 years ago, I have learned that you never ever recoup any of that money. Best to just buy a faster car, instead of trying to turn a car into something it was never designed to be.

Could probably buy a Veyron, SSC, or CCX cheaper?

Sounds exciting, but after modifying my FD RX-7 years ago, I have learned that you never ever recoup any of that money. Best to just buy a faster car, instead of trying to turn a car into something it was never designed to be.

Could probably buy a Veyron, SSC, or CCX cheaper?

Way too slow.

Way too slow.

Yeah, and where are you going to drive this bad boy? I laugh at the beautiful yellow SV down in Texas for sale, LOL, was so cool it has like 2k miles on it!

My buddy dumped huge amounts of money into a Sprint Boat, raced in Austrailia and New Zealand, now what does he have to show for it, a hole in his wallet, and not enough funds to landscape his new house, let alone pave the lower garage driveway. But he has some cool trophies. LOL.

It's all short term bragging rights, to any that even care. Even if you took it to the Texas Mile, what do you get if you win it?

Take your sweety to the Monaco Gran Prix in a 1st class way.

Guest MOSS

+1 Love the fact that you 2 wheel drive these cars. AWD has always been power robbing and makes the car sluggish. The only way to fly is rear wheel drive.

+1 Love the fact that you 2 wheel drive these cars. AWD has always been power robbing and makes the car sluggish. The only way to fly is rear wheel drive.

I agree, that is cool, if a Hennessey ZR1 can drive around with 750 hp and 2wd, certainly a 670-4 SV can.

Really wanted to do this to the Performante, but I was a bit worried about what had to be done on the front suspension, 180lbs. is a lot to lose, unless you can re-adjust the ride height back down to compensate.

I agree, that is cool, if a Hennessey ZR1 can drive around with 750 hp and 2wd, certainly a 670-4 SV can.

Really wanted to do this to the Performante, but I was a bit worried about what had to be done on the front suspension, 180lbs. is a lot to lose, unless you can re-adjust the ride height back down to compensate.

It can be done easily if you know the right people. Only reason my wife has kept the AWD in hers is because she plans on doing some forced induction and wasn't going for maximum power-to-weight.

Yeah, and where are you going to drive this bad boy? I laugh at the beautiful yellow SV down in Texas for sale, LOL, was so cool it has like 2k miles on it!

My buddy dumped huge amounts of money into a Sprint Boat, raced in Austrailia and New Zealand, now what does he have to show for it, a hole in his wallet, and not enough funds to landscape his new house, let alone pave the lower garage driveway. But he has some cool trophies. LOL.

It's all short term bragging rights, to any that even care. Even if you took it to the Texas Mile, what do you get if you win it?

Take your sweety to the Monaco Gran Prix in a 1st class way.

You drive it anywhere you want; it's a car, not a jumbo jet.

Thanks man, I couldn't agree more!

You drive it anywhere you want; it's a car, not a jumbo jet.

Thanks man, I couldn't agree more!

You know what I meant, where can you drive it where you would be able to take advantage of that kind of hp?

I am sure you can help your sweetie out with "forced induction" without the need for turbos. :)

You know what I meant, where can you drive it where you would be able to take advantage of that kind of hp?

I am sure you can help your sweetie out with "forced induction" without the need for turbos. :)

Have you ever driven around CBus? There are countless places to open a car up.

Have you ever driven around CBus? There are countless places to open a car up.

Ok, and you can get it up to what speed, 2) how long can you safely maintain that speed? 3). If someone reports you, and gets your plate # you know what would happen to you? Could actually be 6 months in jail, a friend in Seattle had this happen to him. The law is cracking down big time on reckless driving, which today is defined as 20 mph over the speed limit, and the disgession lies with the police officer.

Watch that video someone just posted of the guy with the Gallardo. He got smacked seriously hard in the head by a cowboy officer.

Even the 670 SV stock is way more car than can be safely used on public roads in the USA.

Ok, and you can get it up to what speed, 2) how long can you safely maintain that speed? 3). If someone reports you, and gets your plate # you know what would happen to you? Could actually be 6 months in jail, a friend in Seattle had this happen to him. The law is cracking down big time on reckless driving, which today is defined as 20 mph over the speed limit, and the disgession lies with the police officer.

Watch that video someone just posted of the guy with the Gallardo. He got smacked seriously hard in the head by a cowboy officer.

Even the 670 SV stock is way more car than can be safely used on public roads in the USA.

1) Did 208 when it was stock. 2) depends on when/where/conditions of course. 3)Absolutely nothing as that would not be considered evidence. You're completely wrong on what is defined as reckless driving. I have a handfull of staties wanting to block off traffic just so I can do the runs so they can see/take a ride. If a stock SV is too much car to be safely use don public roads, why did you buy one? I'm trying to cut you some slack here...

1) Did 208 when it was stock. 2) depends on when/where/conditions of course. 3)Absolutely nothing as that would not be considered evidence. You're completely wrong on what is defined as reckless driving. I have a handfull of staties wanting to block off traffic just so I can do the runs so they can see/take a ride. If a stock SV is too much car to be safely use don public roads, why did you buy one? I'm trying to cut you some slack here...

I do 120-130 often in my Scuderia, 360, and did the same in the Performante, but on special roads, or getting onto a freeway where I cannot be clocked, then I just slow down and do the speed limit. Max I have ever gone in any of my cars is 140. 208 is nuts, unless on a closed track. Glad the police help you out, here it's a different story.

I bought the 670 because I want a high pitch sound, something quicker than the Performante, and a rare Lambo with jack knife doors, and I love the looks. After I actually get to drive it, will probably have more on the list.

My point is for all the money you are blowing on this car, how much total time will be spent over 150 mph +? Once / week.

Richard Petty driving experience will give you that for way less money.

I feel it's just bragging rights to auto forum keyboard junkies, most will never even own a Hotwheels Lamborghini.

I do 120-130 often in my Scuderia, 360, and did the same in the Performante, but on special roads, or getting onto a freeway where I cannot be clocked, then I just slow down and do the speed limit. Max I have ever gone in any of my cars is 140. 208 is nuts, unless on a closed track. Glad the police help you out, here it's a different story.

I bought the 670 because I want a high pitch sound, something quicker than the Performante, and a rare Lambo with jack knife doors, and I love the looks. After I actually get to drive it, will probably have more on the list.

My point is for all the money you are blowing on this car, how much total time will be spent over 150 mph +? Once / week.

Richard Petty driving experience will give you that for way less money.

I feel it's just bragging rights to auto forum keyboard junkies, most will never even own a Hotwheels Lamborghini.

140?? Where do you live? Sweden? :lol2:

I'm not blowing any money on this project; and it's not all about how often you go a certain speed. Hell, when I had my E39 M5, I hit the rev limited 167 every single day, multiple times per day. But that's besides the point. No Lamborghini in the world will give you the experience my car will when it's done.