F40 in South Miami...Anyone on here?

wheeladdicts

Didnt look like him. It was the tall skinny guy in the picture. I bought a Viper a few years back from Ferco and dont remember him being so tall.

Could be wrong, though.

Didnt look like him. It was the tall skinny guy in the picture. I bought a Viper a few years back from Ferco and dont remember him being so tall.

Could be wrong, though.

That guy has one bad ass car collection. You'd never know it from the rinky dink used car lot he's got in the middle of the ghetto.

Tell me about it. When I first spoke to him it was at Larios and he told me he had a nice GTS for sale. When I showed up I was a bit shocked at the location. He had a beautiful Blue GTS with a lot of work done back then not sure what else he has though.

Tell me about it. When I first spoke to him it was at Larios and he told me he had a nice GTS for sale. When I showed up I was a bit shocked at the location. He had a beautiful Blue GTS with a lot of work done back then not sure what else he has though.

He's one of Manheims biggest dealers in FTL and WPB