RALLY from Miami to Naples - "CARS on 5th" Exotic event! Feb 12th, 2011 at 10 am

GallardoM5

I will be there....who else is in!

Save the date…

Who: Lamborghini Miami Friends and Family as well as other Exotic owners

What: Rally from here to Naples, FL / Car Show / After Party at Blue Martini of Naples

Where: Meet at Prestige Imports Miami and finish at the Naples car show “Cars on 5th” where there will be over 400+ cars on display

When: Feb 12th, 2011 at 10 am

naplesprestigeevent.jpg

For my 1st post, I would like to say that I am in for this as long as we can wake up in the morning from a night of partying on South Beach!!!! I have my SL at Lambo of Miami for some work and will be picking it up the morning this convoy leaves for Naples!!!! I couldn't have planned it any better!!!! We have have a CTS-V riding shotgun!!!! This should be a great ride as long as the popo don't have the Alley lined with traps!!!!!! It's good to get the hell out of the cold up here in T.O.!!!!! it's ******* cold , windy and snowy!!!!!! Viva Florida, even if it's only 60+!!!! It's better than 0+ anyday of the week!!!!!! Brett see you soon and make sure the car is clean and ORANGE, just the way I like it!!!!

I will be there....who else is in!

Save the date…

Who: Lamborghini Miami Friends and Family as well as other Exotic owners

What: Rally from here to Naples, FL / Car Show / After Party at Blue Martini of Naples

Where: Meet at Prestige Imports Miami and finish at the Naples car show “Cars on 5th” where there will be over 400+ cars on display

When: Feb 12th, 2011 at 10 am

Hi,

I'm a Lambo owner from Sarasota and wanted to come to the Naples rally. Please advise if I can be added on. Would love to join the group.

dan

Hi,

I'm a Lambo owner from Sarasota and wanted to come to the Naples rally. Please advise if I can be added on. Would love to join the group.

dan

Meet us at at the Miami Lambo dealer 2/12 at 10am.....