Imac Settings

eurofan

My screen is a messed up color and pictures show up like a negative film. How do I change it back to the normal screeen?

Do you mean your entire display looks like a negative, or only when you are viewing pictures? If it is your display, go to system preferences (click on the apple in the upper left corner) and then click on "display" that should get you to some settings to help.

If you are only viewing pictures which are messed up, then it is something in the program you are using. If you have a little more info on what you are using, then someone may be able to help.

Do you mean your entire display looks like a negative, or only when you are viewing pictures? If it is your display, go to system preferences (click on the apple in the upper left corner) and then click on "display" that should get you to some settings to help.

If you are only viewing pictures which are messed up, then it is something in the program you are using. If you have a little more info on what you are using, then someone may be able to help.

The pictures look like a negative.

Lambopower is in white with blue color font.

That sounds like an issue with your lambopower settings then, not necessarily your display. Maybe someone else can chime in regarding lambopower settings because I have no idea how to change those.

Just called apple. it was under some universal access setting.

Thanks for the help!!!

LOL, show's how much I know! Glad you got it worked out. :icon_thumleft: