Looking for exhaust heat sheild

dallas

I have a 04 Gallardo with a aftermarket exhaust that was put in by the previous owner. When the job was done they did not put the heat sheild back in the car, instead they wrapped the exhaust. I would like to put a heat sheild back in the car and get rid of the exhaust wrap. Does anyone make or know where to buy a heat sheild that will fit a aftermarket exhaust? Any suggestions?

I have a 04 Gallardo with a aftermarket exhaust that was put in by the previous owner. When the job was done they did not put the heat sheild back in the car, instead they wrapped the exhaust. I would like to put a heat sheild back in the car and get rid of the exhaust wrap. Does anyone make or know where to buy a heat sheild that will fit a aftermarket exhaust? Any suggestions?

I have it on my car mine is Tubis they make it .

My or G has aftermarket pipes, and the old stock cover is still on. Since after markets are usually smaller, the shield should go back on easily. Lambo should carry it, or try Ricambi.

My or G has aftermarket pipes, and the old stock cover is still on. Since after markets are usually smaller, the shield should go back on easily. Lambo should carry it, or try Ricambi.

Ohh could be mine is OEM also sorry for the confusion .