having problem. car vibrate at low speed after clutch was changed

toan

HI Guys,

I have a 2002 Murcielago 6 speed. After replacing OEM clutch and full service I have this slight vibration at low speed. Is this normal? or it just need a brake in period?

Thanks,

Toan

HI Guys,

I have a 2002 Murcielago 6 speed. After replacing OEM clutch and full service I have this slight vibration at low speed. Is this normal? or it just need a brake in period?

Thanks,

Toan

What clutch did you have installed? The factory clutch comes as a balanced unit (the flywheel & pressure plate). There are alignment marks on the flywheel and pressure plate that must match up when installed or the unit is not balanced and can cause a vibration.

HI Jeff,

The clutch is OEM and come as one unit. The guy installing have done 4 murcielago w/o problem, that's the reason why i used him. when i asked him about the problem he does not have an answer:( any further help will be greatly appreciated.

thanks,

Toan

HI Jeff,

The clutch is OEM and come as one unit. The guy installing have done 4 murcielago w/o problem, that's the reason why i used him. when i asked him about the problem he does not have an answer:( any further help will be greatly appreciated.

thanks,

Toan

I have done who knows how many maybe 600 clutches no joke (ok that # probubly high but not much). But it take one second to forget the alignment marks we are all human.

Sorry with out driving the car and feeling the issue I do not have much more for you. Unless they are 100% sure they got the alignment marks in the right place I would say to have them check but thats not easy. Could try to look thru with a mirror if the starter was removed. They would have to remove starter use a mirror or a borscope and roll the engine over by hand and confirm alignment marks are right.

But with out driving it???? It could be a wheel weight fell off and have nothing to do with the clutch. I wish I could give you more but its hard enough to find out whats wrong with a car when you have it in the shop.

Its even harder when you get just a little info and can not touch the car.