K1 Attack?

Bullish one

Saw one of these for sale in the Dupont Reg. It caught my attention so I looked them up. Lambo type doors and some fairly aggressive styling. Kind of cool looking. Hard to believe they build these out of Honda accords. :lol: :lol: I'm interested to hear everyone's opinion on these.

post-2445-1116125257.jpg

post-2445-1116125258.jpg

post-2445-1116125258.jpg

post-2445-1116125258.jpg

go to their website. they say 45k but. but that includes nothing . the real price is around 80k -120k. i saw one at a show , the celebrity funk master car show. boy this thing was the center of attention there. they used a honda prelude and super charged it. now its in the same magazine for sale at 110k. :roll:

The K1 is nice i still cant believe its just a kitcar!. I was consider buying one but i dont like the fact that its powered by a Honda Civic powerplant. Dammit i want real performance, the sound of a honda fartcan ehaust system will not do it for me. I want something like a V-8 or V-12 if it looks that intimdating!.

The price of one of these babys are about 40k for the kit minus donor car and 100k for a turnkey. You buy the Honda accord donor car and the kit comes with its own chassis. just like the Ultima GTR.

Yeah thats the purple one right? I was just curious to hear some true Lambo fans input on it. My best way to describe they body styling is like, Lotus Elise mixed with a Ferarri 360 spyder with Lambo syle doors. I admit I like the styling. But something this exotic looking needs more HP &TQ. For me anyways. Its a testosterone thing right?

Pantera I totally agree with you on the power thing . Thats exactly what I was just saying. I have a V-10 Viper motor that I would just love to plop in that baby. 1100Hp 1250TQ would make that thing scoot! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted:

Pantera what the fcuk are you talking about?

First of all it's an Prelude (H22A) engine not a civic engine...you fcuking twat...learn to read.

I'd rather have a reliable powerplant like an Honda engine than a piece of shit V8.

Why the hell do you need a V8, the k! Attack doesn't weight nothing..you want it to fly ?

Secondly, its a damn kit car...you don't need a donor car...dummmy !

PS: Its not supercharged it's turbocharged !

Pantera what the fcuk are you talking about?

First of all it's an Prelude (H22A) engine not a civic engine...you fcuking twat...learn to read.

I'd rather have a reliable powerplant like an Honda engine than a piece of shit V8.

Why the hell do you need a V8, the k! Attack doesn't weight nothing..you want it to fly ?

Secondly, its a damn kit car...you don't need a donor car...dummmy !

Look I dont know Honda very well and like i give a shit for them. Most people tells me its a civic others tell me its an accord i can give a shit because its still wearing a honda badge at the end of the day.

Second with a car that looks like this i want performance dammit! not something that sounds funny. IM NOT A FAN OF HONDA! AND I DONT LIKE THEM AT ALL. V-8s are reliable to if i wanted relibility so much then id use a Toyota engine. If i bought this car i wouldnt use it to go to work everyday!. By using a V-8 i wouldnt have to go out there and buy shit like a turbocharger with NOS to make it go fast.

Yes its a kitcar and you do need some kind of donor car because where else are you gonna get the parts you need from?. Im into kitcars as much as im into supercars so i think i know what im talking about.

You don't know shit dude.

They fabricated the parts with AutoCad or that type of software that gives you the ability to design cars or parts without actually making them!

I wonder how they didn't ban you...all you write is complete non-sense !

You buy the Honda accord donor car and the kit comes with its own chassis. just like the Ultima GTR.

If you knew what you were talking about then you wouldn't have made that statement. Don't know about your K1 as I haven't looked at it but there is no donor car involved in an Ultima.

Jim

:lol: Im not gonna argue anymore if you would like to find out for your self go over to www.attackforums.com www.kitcars.com and find out for your self.

I heard from people who drove it that the handling is Sh*t....I mean I think its a nice lookin car, and well its a kit car so you can put whatever engine you want in it....but its WAY overpriced

-Seb