How did you test drive your first Gallardo?

BGTHEMOGUL

I never did. I bought one, it came off the truck, off I went for my "test drive" :)

And then another and another

And another the same year and color as your first.

And another the same year and color as your first.

But now I've got that supercharged twin turbo kit from Underground Racing! It just me 80k...but the way I looked at it was like I now have 1,250WHP (which is very appealing) for half the money of a new Aventador. So for half the money I have a car that's almost twice as fast as the Aventador hahahahaha what a waste of money!!!!!! I mean why pay for a new lambo when you can get a used one and upgrade it to perform better then the new one for less money?

But now I've got that supercharged twin turbo kit from Underground Racing! It just me 80k...but the way I looked at it was like I now have 1,250WHP (which is very appealing) for half the money of a new Aventador. So for half the money I have a car that's almost twice as fast as the Aventador hahahahaha what a waste of money!!!!!! I mean why pay for a new lambo when you can get a used one and upgrade it to perform better then the new one for less money?

hahahahahah

Screw you, show me your Calculus homework.

Hahahha, well played.

I haven't driven a Gallardo yet, but, In Ottawa, Mercedes AMG cars are rare, but since they could sense I wasn't screwing around (I normally don't screw around with car salesmen unless they're being a dick) they actually let me test drive one of the AMG cars they had on hand. Normally, they say they don't allow test drives for those cars.

• 3 weeks later...

The first time I drove my SL is when I took delivery :) but I was told at one dealership no test drive on the Aventador unless I put a deposit down. Another dealership offered to take me out on a test drive and track day which I haven't even had a chance to do. I put a deposit down on the Aventador anyway there without even driving it. I'm 24 I don't expect dealers to take me very serious for a test drive but hey that's a lost sale for them.

• 3 weeks later...

I just showed up at the dealer and looked at the inventory on the first visit and spent time talking to the salesman. All the cars were indoors (which I assume is normal) so it can be a chore to get the particular car out for a drive. After that, just followed up and scheduled a test drive. I got the sense there is a "feeling" out process initially to see if you are serious and have the financial means.