Car Blogs

Perdition

What are some good car blogs to read? I've noticed Jalopnik has started to go downhill, even before they started writing less than flattering articles about our members. GTSpirit has improved with the currentness of its articles and I check Auto Blog from time to time. Thoughts?

I check Autoblog as well and also Autospies.com for automotive news. To be honest many times I've found some of the same news here on LP a day before Autospies (especially Lambo/Ferrari/high end related) but I still check it. I'd say those are my regulars along with Bimmerpost.com for my BMW news. I agree that Jalopnik is going downhill, however, I can still see myself looking at the site for simple comic relief. Seems that's how it's been getting recently.

AutoBlog. When I had a BMW, I checked BMWBlog too. Jalopnik excused itself from my bookmarks bar about 2 years ago.

Not a blog, but usually worldcarfans has a lot of the stuff for new cars and whatnot...otherwise there aren't really that many good blogs out there anymore as it is.

Speedhunters, Autoweek, Automotive News, Crank and Piston, and all the press-sites.

Pistonheads (for awesome reviews), Autocar (for news only really), carbuzz.co.uk (for random car articles). Others I subscribe too are racingandwaiting, speedhunters, carpassion.

CarBuzz.com is pretty good, although i like their iPhone version better, just something to look into. They also have a very good catalog of every car for every brand, with their price, HP, torque ect. Pretty good app if you ask me :icon_thumleft: