Anniversary Dash Dimmer Rheostat

TSS

The dash dimmer rheostat on my 1989 Anniversary has burned out. It’s part number 18 on this diagram: http://www.eurospares.co.uk/parttablePopup4.asp?ID=1549658

Can anybody tell me which car this originally came from so I can get a new one? Or anywhere selling them at a sensible price? I think it may be from a Fiat.

Thanks in advance,

TSS

The dash dimmer rheostat on my 1989 Anniversary has burned out. It’s part number 18 on this diagram: http://www.eurospares.co.uk/parttablePopup4.asp?ID=1549658

Can anybody tell me which car this originally came from so I can get a new one? Or anywhere selling them at a sensible price? I think it may be from a Fiat.

Thanks in advance,

TSS

the best way to save money: jump it, the instruments light isvery poor even at the max level, so better jump the rheostat and keep the maximum level of light, leaving the old rheosate in place.

ciao

the best way to save money: jump it, the instruments light isvery poor even at the max level, so better jump the rheostat and keep the maximum level of light, leaving the old rheosate in place.

ciao

Thanks, I know, mine used to be jumped. I have just swapped the dash light bulbs for LED’s as recommended by some posters on here a while ago, so now it would be nice to have a working dimmer switch.

TSS

Thanks, I know, mine used to be jumped. I have just swapped the dash light bulbs for LED’s as recommended by some posters on here a while ago, so now it would be nice to have a working dimmer switch.

TSS

It is very similar to the rheostat used on the Alfa Romeo Spiders

compare.JPG

compare2.JPG

It is very similar to the rheostat used on the Alfa Romeo Spiders

i will ask my electrician, as he changed mine without going to Lamborghini service: may be i have on the car an Alfa Romeo type like the one showed by Jalpa Mike