Maintenance schedule

Rolling Thunder

Looking to join the club, and considering an '08 Gallardo Spyder with about 7k miles. Would like to know what is the recommended maintenance schedule (and what is recommended at each interval) to verify all service has been done in the past and to know what should be coming up soon. Thanks.

Oil every 5k or so...Front and rear diff every 10-12k...Spark plugs at about 20k (but probably not even needed)....Just drive the car!

Oil every 5k or so...Front and rear diff every 10-12k...Spark plugs at about 20k (but probably not even needed)....Just drive the car!

Trans and diff oil at 10-12k will lead to early failures.

I know that the owners manul states around this milage, but I have seen too many cars gor to 7k and the fuild is burt. If the car has large wheels make sure you do not have any noise coming from the diff or the trans.

I would recommend changing gear oil when you change engine oil. Better to be safe.

Plugs I would recommend at 15k. Change fuel filter at that time as well with the cabin filter, coolent, brake fluid flush, clutch fuild and power steering.

Thanks for all the help. Today may be the day -- heading to dealer this afternoon.

What dealer are you going to?

Cool. Congrats! What you gave up in torque, you gained in EVERY other aspect...Nothing beats a Verde Lambo!