I bought an Aventador!

RaginBull

How close is it now?

A half hour ago my driver told me

He hit traffic and had to take a detour. I expect him in 2-and-a-half to 3 hours.

He will call me when he hits the Delaware Memorial Bridge, which is about an hour away.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A half hour ago my driver told me

He hit traffic and had to take a detour. I expect him in 2-and-a-half to 3 hours.

He will call me when he hits the Delaware Memorial Bridge, which is about an hour away.

ahh exciting!

Wow, It must feel like Christmas,Birthday and New Years eve all together! Your car looks even more beautiful in that color if thats possible. Lots of luck and many happy miles with it..tic....tic....tic....

Wow, It must feel like Christmas,Birthday and New Years eve all together! Your car looks even more beautiful in that color if thats possible. Lots of luck and many happy miles with it..tic....tic....tic....

THANKS!!! It feels like all that times 10! I have grown to love the Aventador more and more since its release. I will take pics when we unload it and then get her in the garage for the night.

looking forward to seeing it

Me too!! Thanks!!

I would love to see an Aventador with your Murice SV. I love the Murcie SV. Such and epic car!

Oh nice and im in Va

We will have to meet up!

I just talked to the driver. He is 63 miles away. He is going to pick me up and we're going to unload it at shopping center up the road so we don't wake my neighbors.

If anyone ever needs a transport, this guy is amazing. He used to pick up my Gallardo from South Jersey and take it to-and-from service at Lamborghini Bergen County. I met him through them. Since they closed we have stayed in touch. He loves these cars. When ever he transports a Aventador or Murice he always sends me some cell pics and writes how great the color looks, or a certain angle he never noticed before... a true enthusiast. He cares. He's on a marathon trip to Florida and right back to NJ to get this car to me as quick as possible. I couldn't ask for a better guy for the job. If anyone wants his info, let me know.

So, are you furiously masturbating in the car or are we going to see some pics of it allready?! :icon_mrgreen:

i think he is right now i asked him if he had his tissues he said yes.

My furious masturbation is ongoing. WOW!! It has all the drama that you get with the previous Lamborghini flagship models. The steering is so effortless, it almost doesn't feel real. The ride is even more bumpy than my Hummer H1, which is a great plus for me! I love feeling the road. I didn't do enough to give a review yet, but this car, this color, the interior, the gauges, it is just amazing! It is definitely fast as hell. I didn't even get on it and you can feel the power. I will get some pics up. Let me work on that...

My furious masturbation is ongoing. WOW!! It has all the drama that you get with the previous Lamborghini flagship models. The steering is so effortless, it almost doesn't feel real. The ride is even more bumpy than my Hummer H1, which is a great plus for me! I love feeling the road. I didn't do enough to give a review yet, but this car, this color, the interior, the gauges, it is just amazing! It is definitely fast as hell. I didn't even get on it and you can feel the power. I will get some pics up. Let me work on that...

:icon_super: :icon_super: :icon_super: :icon_super: :icon_super:

A quick pic! I am going to try to sleep for an hour before getting up. It will be hard though. I have my detailer coming in the morning and I will take more pics in the afternoon / evening.

post-24086-1336382945_thumb.jpg

post-24086-1336382947_thumb.jpg