Underground Racing TTG's v. Mega GTR at Dallas Roll-ons

RedGTS

Are there videos from the trailing motorcycle?

Yes, but I don't know who controls them or when or where they'll appear.

Are there videos from the trailing motorcycle?

I'm one of the organizers of the event. We will get footage out as soon as we can, probably some short vids soon and maybe a big long one later. We have footage from a plane as well.

Congrats to UGR on the win! Their Gallardos ran great all weekend! Andy put in some major work to get the blue Viper out in time for the event and it was great to see him take second. I would have loved to see the ASS. car again in the later rounds of the KOTS competition as it seemed to be getting only faster and faster every run before letting some water out. We ran into a lot of issues with the Supras we took out there but we were clearly outmatched this weekend. I was shocked at the acceleration of Jamie's car as he put buslenths on my Supra from the hit. Congrats to them, it was a great event and weekend. Props to all the TSS guys for setting it all up.

Appreciate the effort, but why doesn't someone put a camera at the end rather than the beginning? The Russians always have multiple cameras and one at the end for their mile thing, but Americans always seem to just record the take-offs which is pretty boring.

I was at the staging lane with my camera, I had a cameraman on a lift by the pacing area, another one in a lift by the entrance to the grid, a cameraman at the finish line, and a camera shooting directly over the finish line. In addition, we had a friend on his Ducati with a GoPro pacing behind the racers in a few special races. I've got all the footage, but as mentioned before, it will take me a good amount of time to review all the footage, and put it together in a video with some value, especially since I work a normal job that takes up a good amount of my time.

If UGR would like some of their GoPro footage included in the video, you could send it to me, as several other people turned in their GoPro footage of the event. The more angles in the races, the better the final video will be. I talked to K.C. on Sunday, and he said he would send his footage of Jamie Carter's final race, as my finish line camera shut down on that one race (still have the footage from the camera directly over the finish line though).

The purpose of having a cameraman in the pacing area is to review the hits, and see how the cars left. In the final video, you guys should be able to tell who had clean starts, and who didn't.