R8 V10 Spyder Market?

kmr

So looking for a car to fill the empty garage spot..... anyone have any idea what the R8 V10 spyder market is like? A 2011 6 Speed Spyder with 7k miles for 149k seems high?

So looking for a car to fill the empty garage spot..... anyone have any idea what the R8 V10 spyder market is like? A 2011 6 Speed Spyder with 7k miles for 149k seems high?

G force had a line on one brand new for 155k. Granted I don't think that's run of the mill pricing on those.

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?...mp;#entry942462

Thanks man. Just posted in his thread. See what comes of it. Havent driven one but nothing in the Murci market screams buy me!

i know of a BRAND NEW 2011 Spider Tiptronic msrp 184 you can buy from new audi dealer for 154k

pm me for details. the sales manger has even told me if I found a buyer at 154 he would give me a thousand!

they have to be losing over 19k at this level!!!!!!!!!!!!!!