Can anyone help?

leky

Recently I bought an Aventador but not everything is going well. Is it normal to get a warning sign " Clutch overheat" on reversing ? I didnt notice any smell or is it because I am not familiar with single clutch e gear? Any expert advice?

No it is not.

How do you reverse exactly, for long periods? Uphill?

When there is a small parking space which requires several manoeuvres( doesn't have to be uphill) then the warning sign will appear. But if you rest the car for a while then it disappears. Any opinions?

/\ :iamwithstupid: /\

he's new here, might not know that it actually means that you agree :)

when i first got here and someone commented my post like that i had know idea what was that guy's problem :P

That is absolutely not normal. Have the car checked out at your dealer. Good luck!

Thanks. I will check it out with the dealer.

Thanks. I will check it out with the dealer.

Go back and forward several times and warning will apear.

It is normal under this condition.

use other parking slot where you only use reverse once.

Go back and forward several times and warning will apear.

It is normal under this condition.

use other parking slot where you only use reverse once.

That sounds very odd.

The La Vita Lamborghini Magazine has a good article about the Egear transmission. It says the trans will wear out quicker in stop and go traffic, going up hill and stopping, and in reverse, due to it not engaging fully. I didn't read the whole thing.

Ok.. excerpt taken from Mag.

Research has found that certain driving factors contribute toward clutch wear: excessive stop-and-go traffic (which causes the clutch to heat up by never really cooling down); driveways or parking garages that have large inclines (as the extended time in the first gear and moving slowly up a hill with little throttle input causes the clutch to slip while moving the car); and moving in reverse. When the E-gear system is in reverse, the clutch never fully engages. The maximum clutch engagement at any point while in reverse is only 50%. By simply avoiding these driving situations as much as possible, the life of the clutch will be extended.