CT tires and exhausts

johnghini

I have an extra set of Asimmetrico 345 /35/ 15s if anyone is interested. They have maybe a few hundred miles on them (at the very most) but are fairly old...if someone can tell me where the date code is, I will post it. No sidewall issues. One tire is very nice and still fairly supple, the other has cracking on the circumference between the tread blocks. Not sure why one cracked as they were on the car together. At any rate, the cracked one is too nice to toss and the other is great for use now or as a spare. I bought a fresh set so don't need them. About 1 hr. north of LA...will ship if needed.

Also have a brand new Stebro for the 4/500 series cars; will not fit QV. It 's a nice piece that is lightweight. Ceramic coated and never mounted. Bought a full QS set up so again, don't need it...although it does bolt up to the QS headers (or stock manifolds).

Lastly, have a Ansa system for QV (only) that is fairly old...guessing at least 15 years but in great shape. Paint inside tips is good, decals too. Not made as well as the QS or Stebro but is still nice...doesn't sound as nice either in my opinion but I'm sure people will disagree with that.

If you don't want to buy, I am open to trading for CT-related items. Thx.

jfaldrich at yahoo dot com

Just a question about the Stebro. I have a Stebro on my Urraco. There were 3 noise levels they would make for me. Only the loudest would do. It's called their race version. Still, it's not that loud but I love it.

Which sound level is it?

Just a question about the Stebro. I have a Stebro on my Urraco. There were 3 noise levels they would make for me. Only the loudest would do. It's called their race version. Still, it's not that loud but I love it.

Which sound level is it?

Hi,

Not sure this was an option for me when I bought this. The two resonators are quite small, but truthfully I have never seen the Countach versions look any different than the one i purchased. I have a full Stebro system on my Islero and was not offered different noise level options. If you want a pic of it, just let me know as that may help with an answer.

Thx